Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Processed People

I am taking a time out from gluten free to share a video I found. This concept is so important to me since good foods that are pure and nutritious are part of what saved my life after battling cancer. Please, if you are not concerned about what you put in your mouth or are putting it off saying "I know I need to do better" - don't put it of. The time is now. Food does matter. My passion is to help others avoid the hardships of poor health physically, emotionally and financially.

Also, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the blog and hit the pause button on my music box or you will have competing audio with this video trailer.

To your health, naturally.

Stephanie

1 comment:

gfe--gluten free easily said...

Hi there,

Just found your blog via CDM's What Does A Vegetarian Eat? blog and her link to this post. Wow. Great video and great blog you have here. We're definitely on the same wavelength. :-) Thanks for sharing this. I'll be back.

Best,
Shirley